Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm writing a personal referral for Andy Schaidler as I had the privilege of working with him while he was at Volume Lighting.

Andy was my sales manager, but so much more than that. He's organized and provides the level of attention and customer service that you don't always find in this business. He was so efficient with information and followup on quotes, stock requests, orders, and damage control.


Andy will be a blessing to any company as he knows the true meaning of Customer Service and how the Hospitality Industry needs to be handled. I hope to be fortunate enough to work alongside him again. He's not only a professional colleague but a friend.


Please feel free to contact me directly for additional comments.

Stacey Russell
Stacey Russell & Associates
Atlanta, GA.