Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have known Andy Schaidler for twenty years. Our relationship has not only been at a professional level but also a personal level, and I consider Andy to be a good friend.

I first met Andy when he was head of customer service at Bill Brown Sales in Chicago, our main sales rep agency for many products to our company. As a customer, I was impressed by Andy’s many skills in working and helping our company.

Later, I was fortunate to have Andy come to work for our company as manager of our hospitality division. Andy grew this division by handling sales, quotations, and product development and design.


I find Andy to be very professional in every way. He is responsible, hard working, creative, and has a special gift for relating to people. He would always find ways of getting the job done and taking care of the customer.


Andy would be an asset to any company especially in the hospitality or lighting industries. I would highly recommend Andy for a position in a number of areas within these industries.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Bill Solomon, President
American Fluorescent Corp

Waukegan IL