Wednesday, September 10, 2014

10 Top Classic Las Vegas Restaurants from Forbes: Vintage Guide For Hungry Visitors






Okay I totally love almost everything about this list, quirky and eclectic, a lot of old school, and varied price ranges. Some of my personal hidden gem faves aren't on here (like Triple George Grill downtown), but I see a whole group of lounges and diners and restaurants I've missed that I have to try the next time I'm in Vegas!

"Surviving in Sin City is tough, which is why the few true Vegas classic eateries that have lasted are so impressive. Longevity in the restaurant business here is something to brag about, and the tried and true usually stays that way for very good reasons."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2014/09/08/10-top-classic-las-vegas-restaurants-vintage-guide-for-hungry-visitors/



Attachment